Tungsten Carbide Bur FG @ Round Taper/Plain Cut
Prophylaxis, orthodontics, oral surgery, preparation of cavities, preparation of crowns
Why choose Tungsten Carbide Bur FG from us
- Strictly comply with ISO standard
- Full range of shapes.
- Mostly in stock.
- Made from the finest quality tungsten carbide.
- Hardened stainless steel shanks.
- Concentric and balanced.
- fastly develop new items.
- Individual design and OEM servies.
Model Number: FG1169
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Shape: Round Taper/Plain Cut
Material: tungsten carbide
Usage: prophylaxis, orthodontics, oral surgery
shank: 314-FG Standard
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 5pcs/plastic box; 100pcs/paper box.
Delivery Time: 5-15 working days
- Shaping fissure on a variety of materials. Used on gold, composite veneers or ceramics prior to final firing, they always display convincing cutting proper and an impressively long service life.
- Prophylaxis and oral surgery; Preparation of cavities; removal of old fillings; treatment of filings; preparation of crowns.
- Also used as engraving bits, carving bits.
- Fit to High speed dental handpiece, High speed engraver, Turbo Carver¬Æ tool and also Dremel¬Æ and Foredom¬Æ tool with a 1.6mm collet.