* Extremely durable, long lasting and economical.
* For use with handheld hobby drills, pendant drills, micro motors, drill press, flex shaft.
* Lasts much longer than a standard plated diamond bur.
* Sintered burs will last 5 to 10 times longer than diamond plated burs.
* Sintered burs will last up to 100 times longer than various types of silicon carbide or aluminum oxide mounted abrasive points.
* Designed for aggressive and faster grinding.
>Perfect for engraving, carving and sculpting in glass, stone, ceramics and hard wood, plus grinding work in Lapidary and jewelry.
> Glass, Jewelry, Lapidary & Dental Lab Sintered Diamond Bur HP Shank.
>Diamond rotary instrument for precision work.
Who uses them?
1. They are used by dentists, dental lab workers, jewelers, and hobbyists.
2. Useful for hobbyists and woodcarvers.
– Ideal deterioration and finishing of surface applications
1. Dental Lab Usage: Fast aggressive on porcelain and some kind of metals. For prepping metal and ceramic.
2. Lapidary / Jewelry / Gem Usage: Good for texturing. Can be used on all kinds of stones and metals. Fast aggressive and bulk removal.